Rebel Band Marching Season FULL Meal Plan 2018 (deadline Monday, Aug. 20, 2018 - no exceptions)
REBEL BAND MARCHING SEASON MEAL PLAN 2018
$190/Student for 18 meals – Deadline: Monday, August 20, 2018
The Hays Band Boosters offers marching season meal plans for our Rebel Band members. Football game day meals are prepared and served by Hays CISD Catering. Their meals have been wonderful, and we have ordered the extra-large portion sizes. Competition meals will be ordered from various fast food places such as: Chick-Fil-A, Jersey Mike’s, pizza, What-a-Burger, etc.
Purchasing the meal plan is not required but is highly recommended. This convenience relieves the student and parents of providing meals on these hectic days. Meal time during marching season is not consistent, so it can be quite a challenge for parents to provide meals to their student prior to performances.
The meal plan is for students only (no guests). The meal plan must be purchased in advance – single day purchases are not available. We are not able to accommodate any special diets. Students do NOT have access to concessions at football games or at competitions.
10 football games: Meals will be chosen from the following menu; specific dates TBD.
· chicken fajita tostada, charro beans, canned fruit, salad, water
· rotini/penne w/ pesto chicken alfredo sauce, garlic bread, canned fruit, salad, water
· chicken fajita w/ peppers and onions, nachos w/ salsa, canned fruit, salad, water
· spaghetti w/meatballs, garlic bread sticks, canned fruit, salad, water
· baked ziti w/meat sauce, garlic bread sticks, canned fruit, salad, water
· crispy chicken sandwich, chips, canned fruit, salad water
· linguine primavera w/parmesan cream sauce and diced ham, garlic bread, canned fruit, salad, water
· boxed meal – ham or turkey, with cheese on hoagie, chips, cookies, water
Note: Football game meal plan does NOT include additional playoff games if needed.
8 competition meals:
· October 6 – Vista Ridge Marching Festival, Gupton Stadium – 2 meals
· October 13 – Texas Marching Classic, Kelley Reeves Athletic Complex – 2 meals
· November 2 – BOA Super Regional (prelims), Alamodome – 2 meals
· Area Contest – 2 meals (date, location, and qualification TBD)
Pricing: football game meals AND competition meals (18 meals) = $190 per student
Ordering: Order online at haysbands.org in the Booster Store. Deadline to order is Monday, August 20, 2018.
Missed or forfeited meals will not be refunded. Pro-rated refunds will only be given in the event of unforeseen circumstances through September 10, 2018 at the discretion of the Band Boosters. Any refund requests should be submitted in writing to: email@example.com Unused meals are non-transferrable.
The meal plan is a service provided to the students by the Boosters and serves as a fundraising activity. It’s a pleasure to provide this service to the band students who choose to participate! We appreciate your support!
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates a required field