Game Day Meal Plan 2020
$100 PREPAY ONLINE ONLY for ALL 10 meals by midnight August 20, 2020.
Meal Plan is OPTIONAL.No partial orders or day-of sales. No special orders or substitutions.
DATE, SERVING TIME, GAME LOCATION
- Friday, August 28, 4:15pm at Churchill (Heroes Stadium)
- Friday, September 4, 5:15pm home vs Dripping Springs
- Friday, September 11, 5:15pm, home vs Cedar Ridge
- Thursday, September 24, at Akins (Burger Stadium)
- Friday, October 2, 5:15pm, home vs Lake Travis **(homecoming)
- Friday, October 9, 4:15pm at San Marcos (Rattler Stadium)
- Friday, October 16, 4:15pm at Westlake (Chaparral Stadium)
- Thursday, October 22, 5:15pm home vs Austin High
- Friday, October 30, 4:15pm at Del Valle (Veterans Stadium)
- Thursday November 5 , 5:15pm, home vs Bowie **(Band Senior Night)
Meal times will vary! Students will report to the cafeteria at times designated by band directors on games days to receive their meal. Students may not leave campus after school game days. Students are not permitted to visit the concession stand or receive food during the game while in uniform.
Below are the restaurants we are working with for game day meals. We will post the meal for each week in the newsletter each Sunday night.
- Raising Cane’s
- Jason’s Deli
- Golden Chick
Disclaimer: Missed or forfeited meals because of illness, absence, discipline, or other reason will not be refunded. Unused meals cannot be assigned to a different student. If a game is canceled by the school district, we will offer the option to refund the cost of that specific meal at the end of the season.
The meal plan is OPTIONAL and serves as a fundraiser.