Hays Band Sponsor
Thank you for considering the Jack C. Hays High School Band/Guard Program as a candidate for your community based tax deductible giving. Your donation is an investment in our children’s future.
While the students and directors provide the talent, there is a great deal of volunteer time and financial resources needed as well, to accommodate our academic year. The Jack C. Hays High School Band Boosters serves as a non-profit 501(c)3 entity charged with providing additional revenue to develop a successful fine arts education for all students in the band/guard program. Your tax deductible donation will allow for this program to continue to thrive, grow and prosper now and for years to come.
Funding through the Band Boosters supports students' access to marching and color guard technicians, clinicians and masterclasses. Your support also allows for upkeep of marching and concert uniforms and equipment, and provides maintenance of electronic devices used throughout the year.
Even after many great successes, including the 2020 State Marching Competition, the students continue to set goals, focus, and strive toward excellence. Our Hays band/guard students are prepared to represent not only Jack C. Hays High School and Hays CISD, but also the local communities and will continue Soaring to Success. Every contribution makes a difference and your support enables our students to further enrich their musical and performance experiences on the field and in the classroom.
Both corporations and individuals are encouraged to sponsor the Hawk Band!
Each level of giving comes with an exciting package of perks and privileges with Benefits granted for one academic year. By becoming a sponsor, you will have an amazing opportunity to advertise your business with one of the largest booster organizations in Hays CISD!
For additional information or questions, contact Hays Band Boosters VP of Sponsors at: email@example.com or Hays Band Booster President at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director’s Circle $5,000+ annually
- Opportunity to Conduct the Band during a football game
- Company logo on Hays Band Semi Trailer (3”)
- 4 Tickets to a 2021 Season Home Football Game of your choice
- Six ‘Thank You’ posts on Hays Bands Facebook page with link to company
- Drum Major Society Level items listed below
Drum Major Society $2,500+ annually
- Company Name on Hays Band Semi Trailer (1.5")
- 2 Tickets to a 2021 Season Home Football Game of your choice
- Company name announced at home football games during half-time shows
- Four ‘Thank You’ posts on Hays Bands Facebook page with link to company
- 4 Reserved Seats at Winter Follies Concert
- 4 Reserved Seats at Spring Fling Concert
- Booth Space at Mistletoe Market
- Section Leader Benefactor Level items listed below
Section Leader Benefactor $1000+ annually
- 4 Reserved Seats at your choice of Winter Follies or Spring Fling Concerts
- Sponsor Certificate for display +/or digital Thank You on company website
- Recognition in Concert programs
- Three ‘Thank You’ posts on Hays Bands Facebook page with link to company
- Recognized on Band Booster webpage (logo and link to company)
- Hawk Band Sponsor Window Decal
Musician Benefactor $500+ annually
- Hawk Band Sponsor Window Decal
- 2 Reserved Seats at your choice of Winter Follies or Spring Fling Concerts
- Two 'Thank You' posts on Hays Bands Facebook page
- Recognized on Band Booster webpage (company logo)
Hawk Band Fan $200+ annually in monetary donation or goods and services
- Recognized on Band Booster webpage (company name in text)
- One 'Thank You' post on Hays Bands Facebook page
*If you are interested in donating goods such as water, gatorades, snacks, meals, etc… for our band/guard students during competitions, practice and more, please contact our Hays Band Boosters VP of Marketing at: email@example.com
*Vector formatted images of company logo must be supplied by the company to be placed on the website and band trailer. Please send those to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tax Receipts will be provided upon your request.