2023 Summer Band Meal Plan- Returning Woodwind/ Brass Members ONLY
This meal plan option is for any RETURNING woodwind or brass members of the Hays High School band program who does not currently hold a leadership position within the band program. Returning members who do hold a leadership position will need to purchase the "Band Leadership Team/ New Member" meal plan
(July 24-28; July 31- August 5)
Restaurants we will likely use throughout summer band are:
**Meals will include bottled water or Gatorade
- The summer meal plan is optional. Per the band directors, students are NOT allowed to leave campus. Parents can drop food off to their student in the band hall no earlier than 11:50am; if you are planning to drop food off, please use Joe Graham gym parking only; do not pull into the band parking lot as the students will be rehearsing.
- No vegetarian option will be offered for summer.
- If you choose to purchase this plan, you cannot select specific days, the entire plan must be purchased.
- If the school and/or band directors cancel a rehearsal/meal, we will refund the meal for that day. If the student misses a rehearsal/meal, no refund will be given.
- Restaurants listed above are names of places we will select meals from for summer band; the list of meals served each week will be listed in the Sunday newsletter.
- Deadline to purchase is midnight July 9th