2023 Summer Band Meal Plan- Band Leadership Team/ New Members ONLY
This meal plan option is for all NEW woodwind or brass members of the Hays High School band program as well as any brass or woodwind players who hold a leadership position within the band program (SLT & FLT positions). This meal plan is not applicable to new guard or percussion members. Those members will select either the guard or percussion specific meal plans offered.
(July 17-19; July 24-28; July 31- August 5)
Restaurants we will likely use throughout summer band are:
**Meals will include bottled water or Gatorade
- The summer meal plan is optional. Per the band directors, students are NOT allowed to leave campus. Parents can drop food off to their student in the band hall no earlier than 11:50am; if you are planning to drop food off, please use Joe Graham gym parking only; do not pull into the band parking lot as the students will be rehearsing.
- No vegetarian option will be offered for summer.
- If you choose to purchase this plan, you cannot select specific days, the entire plan must be purchased.
- If the school and/or band directors cancel a rehearsal/meal, we will refund the meal for that day. If the student misses a rehearsal/meal, no refund will be given.
- Restaurants listed above are names of places we will select meals from for summer band; the list of meals served each week will be listed in the Sunday newsletter.
- Deadline to purchase is midnight July 9th